[Gpg4win-announce] problems with the GPG4win-light-2.0 on my computer.

jinshan han lllhjsh at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 15:57:20 CEST 2009

I first installed the GPG4win-light-2.0 on my computer. When it is
generating keys, the window "Enter passphrase" titled by
"pinentry.exe" is popuped and it stoped, anything couldn't be inputed.
Then I try to installed GPG4win1.0.5. During runing, "The private key
you selected as default is no longer available. GPA will try to choose
a new default key automatically." is printed, then "The GPGME library
returned an unexpected error. The error was: General erro. This is
probably a bug in GPA. GPA will now try to recover from this error."
was putted out again.
My sistem is winXP.
Thanks.
--