[Gpg4win-announce] Gpg4win 2.1.1-beta197 released
emanuel at intevation.de
Thu May 16 14:12:35 CEST 2013
we are pleased to announce the availability of the second beta version of
The download is available via the usual download page:
Gpg4win 2.1.1-beta197 updated a lot of components and libraries. This beta
version is designed to test these changes before Gpg4win 2.1.1 is released.
Please send feedback to our Gpg4win user or developer mailing lists.
This software release incoporated work that was funded by a Small Technology
Grant of the Information Security Coalition .
We thank very much Gpg4win donors who financially supported the Gpg4win
initiative in the last 12 months. Please note that Gpg4win needs your support
also in future. Please help the Gpg4win initiative. 100% of your donation
goes into the maintenance and development of Gpg4win.
You like Gpg4win? Then donate here, please: http://www.gpg4win.org/donate.html
More details about Gpg4win 2.1.1-beta197 in the README:
New in Gpg4win Version 2.1.1-beta197 (2013-05-16)
* Updated to Kleopatra 2.1.1 (from KDE 4.10.3).
* Fixed bugs in none latin environments.
* Several minor and medium improvements of stability.
* Updated to 4.8.4 (from Qt 4.4.0) with a lot of
improvements in Kleopatra UI.
* Improved support for Windows7 and Windows8.
* Updated to gnupg 2.0.20.
* Updated most included packages to recent versions (e.g. gpgme,
dirmngr, libassuan, libgcrypt, libgpg-error, libksba, pinentry,
libpng and much more - see 'packages.current' file in Gpg4win git
* Fixed a long standing bug in GPGME which led to spurious Kleopatra
* Updated to GPA 0.9.4.
* Migrated the installer to the i686-w64-mingw32 toolchain.
* Improved of the build system.
* Updated Claws Mail to 3.9.1 - see http://www.claws-mail.org .
- Included Gpg4win components in Version 2.1.1-beta197 are:
Kleopatra: 2.1.1 (2013-05-16), KDE 4.10.3
Kompendium DE: 3.0.0
Kompendium EN: 3.0.0-beta1
For installation instructions please read the new Gpg4win Compendium:
The *ready to use installer* is available at:
The second file is a digital signature of the the first file.
Either check that this signature is fine or compare with the checksums given
SHA1 checksums are:
A separate installer with the source files used to build the above
installer is available at:
For details see: http://gpg4win.de/build-installer-gnulinux.html
If you have problems downloading the above files, you may try the mirror
server listed at the download page.
We like to thank the authors of the included packages, the NSIS authors,
all other contributors and first of all, those folks who stayed with us
and helped testing Gpg4win.
With best regards
your Gpg4win Development Team
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
More information about the Gpg4win-announce