[Gpg4win-announce] Gpg4win 2.2.2 released
emanuel.schuetze at intevation.de
Thu Sep 4 09:52:08 CEST 2014
we are pleased to announce the availability of the new stable Gpg4win version
The download is available via the usual download page:
The most important innovation in this version is the maintenance and security
update of several components. Many used libraries are now available in new
versions. The core component GnuPG was updated to version 2.0.26. Kleopatra has
been updated to KDE SC 4.14.
The German association of the blind and visually impaired (DVBS)  has made
possible by their financing that Kleopatra is now usable with screen readers
and so barrier-free accessible.
More details about Gpg4win 2.2.2 in the README:
You use Gpg4win? Then please help us with your donation that we can make
security updates in future as well! Thank you!
New in Gpg4win Version 2.2.2 (2014-09-03)
* GnuPG was updated to version 2.0.26.
(See www.gnupg.org for more details.)
* Command line wildcards (like *.txt) work again.
* Command line output is encoded to the Windows console encoding.
* Screen reader support and accessibility improved.
* A library load problem has been fixed that could keep Kleopatra
from starting on some systems.
* Kleopatra has been updated to KDE Sofware Collection 4.14.
* GpgEX no longer crashes if the environment variable GNUPGHOME is set.
* Problems with Outlook sender and recipient address lookup have been
fixed in GpgOL. Especially for Microsoft Exchange addresses.
* Warning and confirmation dialogs should now open always in foreground.
* The pinentry dialog is now translated correctly in the French locale.
* Used libraries have been updated.
- Included Gpg4win components are:
Kompendium DE: 3.0.0
Kompendium EN: 3.0.0
For installation instructions please read the new Gpg4win Compendium:
The *ready to use installer* is available at:
The second file is a digital signature of the the first file.
Either check that this signature is fine or compare with the following SHA1
If you have problems downloading the above files, you may try the mirror
server listed at the download page.
We like to thank the authors of the included packages, the NSIS authors,
all other contributors and first of all, those folks who stayed with us
and helped testing Gpg4win.
With best regards
your Gpg4win Development Team
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 181 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
More information about the Gpg4win-announce