[Gpg4win-announce] Gpg4win 2.3.0 released
emanuel.schuetze at intevation.de
Wed Nov 25 11:21:54 CET 2015
we are pleased to announce the availability of the new stable Gpg4win version
The download is available via the usual download page:
All details about Gpg4win 2.3.0 in the README:
You use Gpg4win? Then please help us with your donation that we can make
security updates in future as well! Thank you!
New in Gpg4win Version 2.3.0 (2015-11-25)
- GpgOL now supports reading PGP/MIME and S/MIME mails, the standard
format for Crypto Mails as sent by Thunderbird/Enigmail, GPGMail
or KMail. For details see: https://wiki.gnupg.org/GpgOL/MIMESupport
- GpgOL now supports Outlook 2016.
- AES-NI Instructions for faster encryption and decryption with AES
are now supported. (GnuPG Bug #1919)
- The decrypt/verify window of GpgOL no longer moves and resizes
erratically. (KDE Bug #355140)
- Bulk import of more then a hundred keys no longer fails when Kleopatra
is running. (GnuPG Bug #2135)
- French and Chinese localisation has been added to the installer,
GpgEX and GpgOL. Thanks to Oliver Serve and Mingye Wang.
- Several apparently random crashes in GpgOL have been fixed
(GnuPG Bug #1837)
- GpgOL now handles attachments in PGP/MIME and S/MIME mails with non ASCII
characters in the filename correctly.
- A vulnerability in the Gpg4win-installer has been fixed.
See [security advisory 2015-11-25] for details:
- Included Gpg4win components are:
Kompendium DE: 3.0.0
Kompendium EN: 3.0.0
For installation instructions please read the new Gpg4win Compendium:
The *ready to use installer* is available at:
The second file is a digital signature of the the first file.
Either check that this signature is fine or compare with one of the following
checksums for gpg4win-2.3.0.exe:
We like to thank the authors of the included packages, the NSIS authors,
all other contributors and first of all, those folks who stayed with us
and helped testing Gpg4win.
With best regards
your Gpg4win Development Team
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 181 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
More information about the Gpg4win-announce