[Gpg4win-announce] Gpg4win 3.1.8 released

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at gnupg.org
Thu Jun 6 16:03:06 CEST 2019

Hello,

today Gpg4win version 3.1.8 is released!

        https://www.gpg4win.org/download.html

It is important to us that Gpg4win continues to be available
as Free Software which can be downloaded anonymously without costs.
Because we know that this is the only way for some people to get
a software product which enables them to protect their communication.
As Gpg4win maintenance needs to be funded nevertheless, we recommend
that you set the price for yourself that shows the value of Gpg4win.

Details about Gpg4win 3.1.8:
    https://files.gpg4win.org/README-3.1.8.en.txt

Highlights in Gpg4win Version 3.1.8 (2019-06-06)
* Kleopatra: The keylist columns are now configurable.
* GpgOL: New features like draft encryption and many bugfixes, especially for
S/MIME.
* GnuPG: Updated to version 2.2.16

More information: https://files.gpg4win.org/README-3.1.8.en.txt

We like to thank the authors of the included packages and first of all,
our supporters who made this release possible.

Please note that we had to update the certificate used to sign the installer as
the old one is expired. Due to this it can happen that Windows 10 shows a
warning for the first installations until Gpg4win has been installed often
enough. If you already have Gpg4win you can always additionally check our
OpenPGP Signature. For more information see:
	https://www.gpg4win.org/package-integrity.html

With best regards

    your Gpg4win Development Team

--