[Gpg4win-devel] GPGol not fully integrating into Outlook in some cases

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Dec 13 17:43:08 CET 2005

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 17:14:35 +0100, Jan-Oliver Wagner said:

> I have a report that after installation of gpg4win 0.3.1 only some GUI
> elements of GPGol (main menu extra->options->gnupg, the toolbar button
> for winpt) appear and some not (menues and toolbar buttons in the 'new message'

Yes.  See the readme.  Icons you add to outlook won't show up in the
tool bar but in that small menu used to customize the toolbar.  You
will see the icons there:  Click on them and they will appear in the
toolbar, proper.

I have no idea on how OL handles this but the API documentation
clearly says that this is the to be expected behavior.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner