[Gpg4win-devel] First sketches of gpg4win Logo

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Sun Dec 18 19:49:27 CET 2005

On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 23:54:53 +0100, Jan-Oliver Wagner said:

> I would like to receive some comments.
> Colors? Fonts? Base Design? Elements?

I like the base design of the upper 4 best.  In particular the one
with the gray background (2nd row, right).  There the G seems to float
nicely upon the rest.

The next four are okay but to some degree suffer from the same problem
as the last 4.

The last 4 designs convey the impression that there is GPG and as a
separate part "4win".  However I'd like to view this project as one
closely integrated tool.  They als remind me of price tags.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner