[Gpg4win-devel] Can I start testing?

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan at intevation.de
Tue Nov 1 22:59:23 CET 2005

On Tue, Nov 01, 2005 at 03:21:22PM +0100, Werner Koch wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Nov 2005 13:15:46 +0100, Jan-Oliver Wagner said:
> > is gpg4win ready for testing?
> > (What I mean is a "svn up" and the follow
> > README)
>
> Sure, I have added the two missing files.

well, it does not work.
With fresh checkout I go to packages and
$ LANG=C sh download.sh
download.sh: line 21: ../include/config.sh: No such file or directory

Probably I have to run some autoconf and automake?
Well, the default tools on Debian Sarge don't work ...

Seems, the README is not complete yet.

BTW: Since I send my first email there where no commits
to SVN - are you sure you added two files?

	Jan

--
Jan-Oliver Wagner: www.intevation.de/~jan  | GISpatcher: www.gispatcher.de
Kolab Konsortium : www.kolab-konsortium.de | Thuban    : thuban.intevation.org