[Gpg4win-devel] Can I start testing?

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed Nov 2 08:05:10 CET 2005

On Tue, 1 Nov 2005 22:59:23 +0100, Jan-Oliver Wagner said:

> $ LANG=C sh download.sh
> download.sh: line 21: ../include/config.sh: No such file or directory

Ah well, we had a stale config.sh lingering around and thus we didn't
caught that error.  I have fixed it.

> Probably I have to run some autoconf and automake?
> Well, the default tools on Debian Sarge don't work ...

Yes.  I have just uploaded a tarball (not tested, though) to
ftp://ftp.g10code.com/g10code/scratch gpg4win-0.0.0-cvstar.bz2

> BTW: Since I send my first email there where no commits
> to SVN - are you sure you added two files?

Yes.  The commit lists still don't work for any of our projects on
wald.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner