[Gpg4win-devel] new winpt integration still does not work

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan at intevation.de
Thu Nov 3 17:24:01 CET 2005

On Thu, Nov 03, 2005 at 04:35:13PM +0100, Werner Koch wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 15:19:35 +0100, Jan-Oliver Wagner said:
> > not sure what happens. 0.10.2 is the old version. The new
> > one is 0.11.0-cvs.
>
> Better delete all files WinPT* - there was a problem in the Makefile
> which led to a tarball with capitalized names.

I did so. And repeated the whole procedure.
No error occurs.
But that probably due to the fact that it does not try
to integrate winpt anymore:
checking build list... gnupg libiconv pkgconfig zlib gpgee gettext
glib libpng libgpg-error pango atk gpgme gtk+ gpgol gpa

Hey, I expected a bit more from this Revision. It's Revision 42 ;-)

	Jan

--
Jan-Oliver Wagner: www.intevation.de/~jan  | GISpatcher: www.gispatcher.de
Kolab Konsortium : www.kolab-konsortium.de | Thuban    : thuban.intevation.org