[Gpg4win-devel] [gpg4win-Bugs][141] "Sende Schlüssel an Mailempfänger" does not work

gpg4win-bugs@wald.intevation.org gpg4win-bugs at wald.intevation.org
Tue Jun 27 10:58:39 CEST 2006

Bugs item #141, was opened at 2006-06-27 08:58
You can respond by visiting:
http://wald.intevation.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=126&aid=141&group_id=11
Or by replying to this e-mail entering your response between the following markers:
(enter your response here)

Initial Comment:
Hi,

when I try to send my public key to a email recipient by using the "Sende Schlüssel an Mailempfänger" option in WinPT there are two errors. The first one comes from Microsoft Outlook 2003 SP2 "Fehler beim Ausführen der Operation". The second error is titled by "MAPI" and says "Konnte email nicht versenden". In a prior version it worked though the same error occured sometimes. Does anyone know what to do?

Thanks!