[Gpg4win-devel] howto: update a gpg4win module

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Mar 10 09:07:31 CET 2006

On Thu, 9 Mar 2006 16:39:10 +0100, Jan-Oliver Wagner said:

> What I didn't find in the READMEs so far is a description on
> how to updated a module.

That is as easy as putting a newer version into the packages directory
and remong the old version from tehre.  Then run configure && make as
usual.  You should not run download.sh then becuase this will download
the versions as given in the signed files packages.current on
ftp.gpg4win.org.

If you want to update the packages.current, download this one as well
as the sig file from ftp.gpg4win.org, modify it according to the
description, sign it and load it up again.

> Please also look at the webpage build-installer-de.htm4

It is not in the SVN.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner