[Gpg4win-devel] Progress of handbook translation ?

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan-oliver.wagner at intevation.de
Fri Nov 17 01:06:34 CET 2006

Hi Brigitte,

On Monday 13 November 2006 15:47, Brigitte wrote:
> I am almost done the translation of the novice manual (one paragraph
> left to go).  It has taken a bit longer than I had originally planned,
> mainly because we are in the process of moving to Toronto (from
> Winnipeg), and I am still tying up some loose ends on my full-time job.

but this sounds great!

> I would need to go over the translation once it is completed and edit
> for clarity - then it would be good to have someone proofread it (it's
> always better if that is not the person who translated it because the
> original translator does not always pick up the mistakes). I have also
> made comments (with the % mark) when the manual did not jibe with the
> actual program (which I followed while I was translating).
>
> I would have this done in the next two weeks.  If that does not work for
> you, please let me know.

No, its perfect. Just send the file once you finished the intial
translation. We will put it into the source code management system
and ensure it builds to a pdf.
Then, other people can easily help with proof-reading.

All the best

	Jan

--
Jan-Oliver Wagner: www.intevation.de/~jan  | GISpatcher: www.gispatcher.de