[Gpg4win-devel] Translation of Novice Manual

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan-oliver.wagner at intevation.de
Thu Nov 30 11:54:59 CET 2006

Werner,

On Thursday 30 November 2006 11:02, Werner Koch wrote:
> in the SVN of gpg4win will now renders the English manual to
> novices.pdf.  All other things are alos preapred but I have not yet
> build an installer.

> My edits are basically adding a few lost closing brackets and to
> change \email back to \Email.  This is actually a macro to allow
> changing the spelling of email.  I have currently set it to "email"
> but if you prefer "e-mail", let me know.

as I mentioned on this list I did the whole same work already and
would have checked it in today.
Its nice you did it now.
But either myself or you could have saved 2 hours+ of work.
This is really suboptimal, the time is lost for gpg4win :-(

	Jan

--
Jan-Oliver Wagner: www.intevation.de/~jan  | GISpatcher: www.gispatcher.de
Kolab Konsortium : www.kolab-konsortium.de | Thuban    : thuban.intevation.org