[Gpg4win-devel] PASS PHRASE Handling in frontend

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed Oct 4 17:50:09 CEST 2006

On Mon,  2 Oct 2006 11:49, Marcus Brinkmann said:

> It's a good idea to use the gpg-agent and pinentry daemons.  This way

Given that this is a gpg4win list, I assume that Vineet is going to
implement something for Windows.  Unfortunately gpg-agent as well as
pinentry are at best called experimental for Windows.

However, I agree with you that this would be the best solution.
Eventually gpg-agent will be completely ported to Windows.  It is just
a matter on who pays for the development and the maintenance.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner