[Gpg4win-devel] English Translation of "gpg4win for Novices"

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Oct 20 23:43:28 CEST 2006

Hello Brigitte,

On Thursday 19 October 2006 05:56, Brigitte wrote:
> below is a draft translation of the first section of "gpg4win fuer
> Einsteiger); I downloaded the original document from the repository,
> hence a lot of programming notes in between the text.
>
> The section below still requires some editing, and I still have some
> questionable items, such as how to translate the Adele Robot (robot in
> english?), but at this point, I just want to see if the overall look is
> acceptable (ie. am I doing this right, does it make sense). Any comments
> (good or bad) are welcome.

you are doing great! Thanks a lot for the nice draft!

Werner already had some nice comments.
He is right in that to complete the translation later we will
new screenshots (any volunteers?) but this will not affect
the text.

> Die Anzeige des benötigen Speichers auf der Festplatte
> hilft Ihnen vielleicht ebenfalls weiter. (CHECK)

More freely translated:
   Also helpful is that the free space on your hard drive is shown.

Best,

Managing Director - Owner, www.intevation.net       (Free Software Company)
Germany Coordinator, fsfeurope.org       (Non-Profit Org for Free Software)
www.kolab-konsortium.com   (Email/Groupware Solution, Professional Service)