[Gpg4win-devel] Maintaining the Windows version

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Sep 15 16:12:10 CEST 2006

Hi Colin,

On Friday 08 September 2006 17:10, Colin Leroy wrote:
> I created a new product in bugzilla, with only a default component. The
> idea is that we'll move non-win32-specific bugs to the Sylpheed-Claws
> component.

Very nice.
When this is in place, will you directly comment in the gpg4win Tracker
and help moving the issues over? There are also some feature requests
about Sylpheed-Claws which should get moved as well I guess.

> I'm asking for the creation of a new mailing-list.

That would be cool as well!

Managing Director - Owner, www.intevation.net       (Free Software Company)
Germany Coordinator, fsfeurope.org       (Non-Profit Org for Free Software)
www.kolab-konsortium.com   (Email/Groupware Solution, Professional Service)