[Gpg4win-devel] Mulberry becoming Free Software

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Apr 27 12:27:54 CEST 2007

On Friday 27 April 2007 10:51, Reinhard.Irmer at skba.de wrote:
> > http://trac.mulberrymail.com/mulberry/wiki/opensource
> > indicates that Mulberry will become Free Software.
>
> Linux only
>
> [...]

The German news indicates that this is the first step to make
it fully Free Software also for windows and not just GNU/Linux.
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/88943

> > Is this better than Claws?
>
> much better than the co-packed version Sylpheed 2.4.0.

Werner told me there are a few things missing
that would just need to be ported.

> > If so, it could become a contender to be packaged by Gpg4win.
> and Gpg4win turns2 Linux?

No, this kind of crypto software would not be suitable for a kernel.
;)