[Gpg4win-devel] [gpg4win-Bugs][460] Swedish (and many other) translations not included

gpg4win-bugs@wald.intevation.org gpg4win-bugs at wald.intevation.org
Tue Aug 14 14:10:50 CEST 2007

Bugs item #460, was opened at 2007-08-14 12:10

Initial Comment:

I have tested the GPG4Win version 1.1.1 now for a large company (to replace PGP).
However, I did not find any translations except mainly German (for all applications?) and some French, Polish and Romanian (libgpg-error).

Where are the rest?
gnupg (version 1.4.6) contains 29 different translations

I have, earlier this year, submitted Swedish translations for gnupg, gnupg2, gpgol, gpa, WinPT and libgpg-error (through Translation Project). Localization is really important here since many users don't know technical English.

Updated Swedish translations for all applications are located at:
http://home.danielnylander.se/translations/gnupg/

Btw.. the link to WinPT is outdated on the web page, should be
http://www.stud.uni-hannover.de/~twoaday/