[Gpg4win-devel] Have gpg4win-exe packages on Wald as well?

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Jul 26 11:27:36 CEST 2007

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 11:14, jan-oliver.wagner at intevation.de said:

> Now that Wald has a better connection, should
> we add the installer (and source packages) there as well?

Better don't do this.  It will make wald and thuis development much
slower.  There is really a lot of traffic.  If you look at the downlaod
page, you will noticed that we have another mirror now (HEAnet in
Dublin).

IMHO it would make more sense to change the downlaod page to make the
mirrors more prominent.  This can also be used to get more accurate
download stats.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner