[Gpg4win-devel] Website: better Download information?

Jens Rantil ztyx at helsingkrona.se
Tue Jun 19 11:55:14 CEST 2007

Hi GPG4WIN team,

On Tue, 2007-06-19 at 11:43 +0200, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> What about asking for more mirrors?
> (Yes, I know that you think this is hard to maintain,
> but it would also have more people identify with gpg4win.)

I am the one who posted the link about mirrors on your bugtracker:
http://wald.intevation.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=261&group_id=11&atid=126

I was also just thinking about this, again. :-)

If you are interested and could tell me how the mirroring is being done
from g10 Code (ie. rsync or just plain ftp-mirror) I could check whether
the Swedish University network (ftp.sunet.se) are willing to offer
mirroring.

Regards,

Jens