[Gpg4win-devel] Adding openssl to gpg4win (as a dep for claws-mail)

wwp subscript at free.fr
Wed Oct 17 09:01:26 CEST 2007

Hello Werner,

On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 12:12:02 +0200 Werner Koch <wk at gnupg.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 11:36, subscript at free.fr said:
>
> > BTW, would GNUTLS fit your needs? gnutls4win? We're evaluating the
> > feasibility to move from openssl to GNUTLS in Claws Mail.
>
> Pretty please do that.

Colin's actively working on that. BTW, what's the status of the
libetpan integration?

If both SSL and IMAP features are ported (and few other things like
aspell and some plugins on which I'm working to), we would have a fully
functional Claws Mail for Windows - the current lacks are a no-go for
many people.

wwp