[Gpg4win-devel] Adding openssl to gpg4win (as a dep for claws-mail)

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Oct 19 09:44:48 CEST 2007

On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 18:06, colin at colino.net said:

> By the way, the GnuTLS library lacking an equivalent to SSL_peek()

So now the question is whether we should package and install our own
version of gnutls (which is easier) or discuss with the GNUTLS hackers
on a system wide installation.

I guess we package it ourself for now and wait until the stuff is stable
enough to be a standard GNU DLL onh Windows.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner