[Gpg4win-devel] Towards the public 1.9.0 BETA release

Marcus Brinkmann marcus.brinkmann at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Apr 25 15:44:52 CEST 2008

At Mon, 21 Apr 2008 11:26:46 +0200,
Colin Leroy <colin at colino.net> wrote:
> > I am unsure about the status here. IIRC there was some sort
> > of blocker though important stepts were done.
>
> From what I remember, they should be solved...

I am looking at claws 3.4.0 now.  Can you consider integrating the
icon patches for the w32 port?  Aside from the smime plugin, they are
the only patches we still have in gpg4win for claws mail.  And the
smime plugin is only a patch because I have not tried to port and
integrate the extra plugin package in gpg4win.

Thanks,
Marcus