[Gpg4win-devel] assigned claws bug to colin

Marcus Brinkmann marcus.brinkmann at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Dec 11 16:48:49 CET 2008

Hey Colin,

I assigned all claws-related bugs in the gpg4win bug tracker to you.
Comes with the privilege, but hey, no pressure :)

Really, we didn't do much about these reports before, so don't feel
compelled to top us on that one.  Just if you have a minute and go
through them and close those which are not relevant any more that would
already be very helpful.

We don't have a procedure to forward upstream bugs to the relevant
packages, usually we just ask the submitter to do that for us.  Kinda
lame, but least effort.

Thanks,
Marcus