[Gpg4win-devel] claws extensions

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Oct 20 21:38:07 CEST 2008

On Mittwoch, 15. Oktober 2008, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> > I am not worried about size, I am worried about complexity.
>
> Well, in this case that's a false alarm.  The packaging of claws is
> the same as that of other source packages.
>
> <technical stuff>

You are missing the complexity point of the application itself.
Anyway it is good to see that we are technically untroubled by claws
currently. In any case I hope that it will stay this way.

It is also sad to see that NSIS brings so many drawbacks. Using a meta
language also does not strike right with me, so I would go the way
of focussing more towards .msi and WiX before investing more in NSIS.

Managing Director - Owner: www.intevation.net      (Free Software Company)