[Gpg4win-devel] gpgme in gpg4win?

Nikolay Sklabinsky sklabinsky at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 17:48:28 CET 2009

Gentlemen, the previous error was my fault. I've added several folders into
PATH and managed to make gpgme. However, *gpgme*.dll is nowhere to be found!
I've redirected the output into files on disk; some of it went into files
and some (weirdly) - remained on screen. I've copied this as well. Please
review the attached files, which contain the output of the make process.