[Gpg4win-devel] English Documentation Schedule

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Nov 12 15:40:15 CET 2009

Am Dienstag, 10. November 2009 19:38:13 schrieb Drew Northup:
> In our institution we would like to support use of gpg4win on some user
> desktops (mostly for file encryption purposes), but the lack of
> usable/complete/updated English language documentation is definitely
> holding us up.
> What is the current English language documentation schedule?

Once the German compendium is completed, the translation to English starts.
The compendium currently is with the editor, who does check the writing for
clearness and other things. Scheduled is to have it back and then put it in
CVS beginning of Dezember. So I think we'll have a final version roughly in
Dezember and start the translation then, which probably will take another
month.

If you get support it, please give us feedback. We would love to talk about
about Gpg4win users and successful deployments as well.! :)

Best,