[Gpg4win-devel] gpgme in gpg4win?

Nikolay Sklabinsky sklabinsky at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 19:13:32 CET 2009

I am working on a project (windows, c#) which requires files to be
encrypted/decrypted with GnuPG and sent over ftp. I have to do that
programmatically and, if I am not mistaken, gpgme library would be just what
I need. However, it is not present in the gpg4win 2.0.1 package. The package
contains, however, several libraries with very similar names -
libgpgme-11.dll, libgpgme++.dll and others. Are these the variations of
gpgme for Windows? If so, what is the difference between them and which one
should be used for my scenario? Where can I find header files for those
libraries? Please help. Thank you.