[Gpg4win-devel] Google Groups: You've been invited to GPG4Win-Ver2-Beta-l10n

noreply@googlegroups.com noreply at googlegroups.com
Mon Sep 7 23:55:30 CEST 2009

Terrific In Tahoma richard4ward44 at gmail.com has invited you to join the GPG4
Win-Ver2-Beta-l10n group with this message:

Hello Members of GPGWin-Devel.

I have created a Google-Group for performing the translation from Deutsch to
English of the Documentation of GPG4Win 3.0 Beta.

If this is agains protocol I appologize in advance, but would like to know if
there already is the facility to (non-Programmer ish) maintain files for
publication.

Thanks In Advance,

Richard Rieger (Cobourg, Ontario, Kanada)

Here is the group's description:

This is a GoogleGroup created to discuss and update docum. for the security
product GPG4Win and the associated documentation to be translated into
localization (l10n) file(s) for various Lang.& Countries. The 1st Translation
will be to en-US, and others follow as participants can contribute.

You can accept this invitation by clicking the following URL:

http://groups.google.com/group/gpg4win-ver2-beta-l10n/sub?s=Jn_BQAwAAADSuAKuLKhe0vSWY5HMkbJ3&hl=en

--------------------- If This Message Is Unwanted ---------------------

If you feel that this message is abuse, please inform the Google Groups staff
by using the URL below.

http://groups.google.com/groups/abuse?invite=YQAAALheWw_IAAAAyAK2hbEAAADaAuTUaoGaLsEiJlA9xhgxHllrzk0&hl=en