[Gpg4win-devel] gpgol in gpg4win 2.0 or 2.0.1rc1 does not work with LiveMeeting 2007

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Sep 11 13:23:00 CEST 2009

Heinz,

Am Dienstag, 8. September 2009 14:24:53 schrieb Wrobel Heinz-R39252:
> if the GPGol Add-In from gpg4win 2.0.0, 2.0.1rc1 is active in Outlook
> 2003 SP3, the the LiveMeeting 2007 "Meet Now" function will no longer
> open an invitation email template with the right information, but an
> empty Rich Text email identical to what would happen for "Ctrl-N".
>
> Disabling the Outlook Add-In reverts to proper behavior, i.e., when you
> click "Meet Now" in Outlook, you get an invitiation email template with
> all the necessary information in the email body and a preset Subject
> line.

thanks for the report!

I must admitt that I am not familiar with the LiveMeeting 2007 functionality.
What did you have to do to get it?
I am asking because we would need a way to reproduce this easily
if our developers should have a chance to remove the issue.

Sounds like a subscription based service:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Office_Live_Meeting