[Gpg4win-devel] ETA on English Documentation?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Apr 9 14:37:32 CEST 2010

Am Mittwoch, 31. März 2010 16:12:21 schrieb Drew Northup:
> Is there an ETA on English language documentation?

You saw Emanuel's post about the compendium release:
http://lists.wald.intevation.org/pipermail/gpg4win-users-en/2010-April/000464.html
Am Donnerstag, 1. April 2010 15:22:37 schrieb Emanuel Schütze:
  The current compendium is the last pre-release. The final version 3.0.0 of
  the German Compendium is scheduled for april/may 2010.

  Afterwards the translation into English will start!

  Translations into other language are very welcome!

> This isn't enormously
> useful if only the techie crowd (outside of German-speaking lands) can
> make it work.

If you have questions how to make it work, let us know, e.g. via the users-*
lists. Thanks for staying interested in this. I agree that the documentation
is dragging along for a long while now which it usually shouldn't.

Deputy Coordinator Germany: fsfe.org. Board member: www.kolabsys.com.