[Gpg4win-devel] Claws Mail spell checking support and dictionaries

Emanuel Schütze emanuel at intevation.de
Thu Dec 16 14:38:40 CET 2010

Hi Colin,

On 2010-12-16 12:43, Colin Leroy wrote:
> I can put the dictionaries in Claws Mail's section of the current
> installers (SEC_claws_mail), or I can put them in a separate installer
> (is this what you mean by separate tool ?). Both will work for me.

If we put the dictionaries in the gpg4win installer (SEC_claws_mail), it
increase the gpg4win FULL-installer and the gpg4win LIGHT-installer.
I think, that was Werner's question.

The current installer sizes:
gpg4win 2.0.4: 34M
gpg4win 2.0.4-light: 12M

For me it is ok to integrate the dictionaries (in both installers) as long as
the additional size not exceed ca. 2MB. Colin, you wrote that you need 1.2MB
only for the installer, right?

All other ways (get dictionaries via separat installer) seems to be
complicated for many users.

Gruß
Emanuel

--