[Gpg4win-devel] [gpg4win-Bugs][1230] GPG UI Server Error

gpg4win-bugs@wald.intevation.org gpg4win-bugs at wald.intevation.org
Sat Jan 2 23:03:44 CET 2010

Bugs item #1230, was opened at 2010-01-02 17:03

Initial Comment:
The attached file shows the screen shot of the Kleopatra error that I got when I tried to verify the gpg4win 2.0.1 exe against it's signature. I'm logging this as a gpg4win bug rather than a Kleopatra problem as it looks like a piece of the error handling code is missing from gpg4win. If I'm wrong please move the report.

Before I installed 2.0.1 I verified the download using gpg4win 1.13. In that case I got a nice error message about how Werner's key had expired.

The screen shot came from doing the verify directly from Kleopatra. When I tried to use the GpgEX context menus from Windows Explorer it just hung until I killed it.