[Gpg4win-devel] Integration with Exchange - recommendation

Michael Monnerie michael.monnerie at is.it-management.at
Mon Jan 25 17:10:49 CET 2010

I'd love to use gpg4win, but the missing Exchange support is crucial.

Maybe you know the Exchange clone "Zarafa"? http://www.zarafa.com or
http://www.zarafaserver.de/
They implemented everything using MAPI directly, maybe you two can work
together to get Exchange gpg4win resolved. That could help both parties,
after all.

BTW: Having gpg4win on OL 2007 SP2, when I receive a Vcard over my
Exchange Account, OL crashes trying to just preview the mail, you can't
even forward. It works well for the IMAP account, and seems to be caused
by gpg4win.

--
mit freundlichen Grüssen,
Michael Monnerie, Ing. BSc