[Gpg4win-devel] Missing the 2.0.3 release announcement and news

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Jun 8 13:00:03 CEST 2010

In order to get the book out for GNU/Linuxtag, we did a 2.0.3
release on the 29th of May. Thanks to Werner for packaging it up.

We just need to get an announcement out and fix the webpages.
I also like to fix NEWS.last to include a hint towards the changes:

a) Has the Compendium 3.0.0 now!
b) We've tried to reduce the chances that Gpg4win2 hangs,
    by the following changes:
   * src/inst-pinentry.nsi: Set pinentry-gtk as default.
   * patches/gpgme-1.2.0/05-is-socket.patch: New.

Both are temporary solutions until we have a full solution.
Still it is a good thing to have a better working release.

Does somebody feel like helping with the webpages?

Deputy Coordinator Germany: fsfe.org. Board member: www.kolabsys.com.