[Gpg4win-devel] webpage: English Compendium not visible enough

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Oct 5 16:46:23 CEST 2010

Emanuel,
I just noticed that the new English Compendium is not visible enough
from gpg4win.org. On the left upper side there is only the "(German!)" version
and if I click on the link I do not get a hint towards the English one.

This needs an improvement

I suggest:
a) to create an info right beside the German version that hints or links
towards the English beta.
b) Create a link to the English version on the web version of
http://gpg4win.org/doc/de/gpg4win-compendium.html
c) Highlight the string "English Gpg4win Compendium 3.0.0-beta1"
not "announcement" in the list of news.

Thanks,

Deputy Coordinator Germany: fsfe.org. Board member: www.kolabsys.com.