[Gpg4win-devel] Key Length of 4096 Bit Support in GNUPG and GPG4Win

Frank Schuhmann f.schuhmann at t-online.de
Thu Feb 17 10:32:55 CET 2011

Hi GNUPG – Team,

hello GPG4Win Community,

first I want to say sorry for my bad english and bugging you here and stealing your time, but i want to help growing up this Projects and I´ ve no money to spend for these projects.

I don’t know writing code and i´m not similar with programming languages but I use GNUPG on my Laptop (OpenSUSE 11.3 - 32Bit) and GPG4Win on my Home Computer (Windows 7 - 64bit). So i´ve me decided to write this lines for making

For storing my Keys safety, i´ve bought a USB Stick version 1 from http://www.privacyfoundation.de/ for 49,00 € this USB stick supports Key length from 4096Bit and its working fine with your Software, but only with 3072Bit length of Keys, and  now my suggestion would it perhaps going on that your Software is supporting also Key Length of 4096Bit?

I really don’t know if it is so hard for making it happens for you, but with this stick you´ll have a secure and fast reachable store for your keys and you´re also able to take your keys all the time with you.

I am only a home user and I think all is beginning with an idea, but also all is growing up with some new ideas so look i´ve no money to spend i´m not familiar with coding but perhaps one of the next versions of your software are supporting key length of 4096bit that we all able to use this.

P.S. I`m no member of all privacy foundation GNUPG-team and GPG4Win–team.

Best regards Frank Schuhmann

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Frank Schuhmann

  _____

eMail ist virenfrei.
Von AVG überprüft - www.avg.de
Version: 10.0.1204 / Virendatenbank: 1435/3448 - Ausgabedatum: 16.02.2011