[Gpg4win-devel] Claws Mail's installer, moving away from GPG4Win

Dr. Peter Voigt pvoigt at uos.de
Mon Nov 19 23:05:37 CET 2012

Am Mon, 19 Nov 2012 19:22:26 +0100
schrieb Werner Koch <wk at gnupg.org>:

> On Sat, 17 Nov 2012 20:04, pvoigt at uos.de said:
>
> > my latest posting. Moreover, a build attempt fails with
> > "make[4]: i586-mingw32msvc-gcc: Command not found" (details posted
> > as
>
> That compiler needs to be installed.  Please check on the command
> line? Did you changed PATH while running autogen.sh?

Yes, I did. In detail I issued following commands after GIT checkout:
cd gpg4win/packages
sh download.sh
cd ..
export PATH=/opt/cross/bin:/opt/cross/i386-mingw32msvc/bin:$PATH
./autogen.sh
./autogen.sh --build-w32
make

Make finally produces the above error. It's out of all reason to me,
because configure says:
configure:3502: checking for i386-mingw32msvc-gcc
configure:3518: found /opt/cross/bin/i386-mingw32msvc-gcc
configure:3529: result: i386-mingw32msvc-gcc

I've to add that I've ignored the "configure: glib_compile_resources is
missing" error. In my last posting I gave some more details on this
while supposing my GLib might be too old.

> Shalom-Salam,
>
>    Werner

Regards,
Peter