[Gpg4win-devel] Build instructions Re: SVN build: Failed to download packages

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Oct 29 16:28:59 CET 2012

On Sat, 20 Oct 2012 14:24, pvoigt at uos.de said:

> Do you have any idea how to tell autogen.sh where to find mingwm10.dll.

That is easy.  Configure expects this dll as

  /usr/share/doc/mingw32-runtime/mingwm10.dll.gz

If you don't have it you may use the configure (or autogen.sh) option

  with-mingw-dll=/foo/bar/mingw10.dll

configure knows how to handle the plan DLL and a gzipped one.  We need
it for Qt.

Sorry, the initial log was tool long to read so that I missed your final
question.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner