[Gpg4win-devel] wiki integration and front page

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Feb 19 09:53:10 CET 2014

Hi,

I believe we should put more links to our wiki.gnupg.org
from gpg4win.org. I'd expect them from the places people look for answers or
want to contribute.

Werner, just moved you BuildfromGIT to the front page.
As you are in the TrustedEditorsGroup you should be able to change the front
page. Can you please try?

Overall we could try to lift the front page restriction to see
if this leads to problems and fosters more change.

Best,

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner