[Gpg4win-devel] wald member list for gpg4win cleanup

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Jun 20 14:39:14 CEST 2014

Dear Contributors to Gpg4win,

since its been a while I took the liberty and did some update
on the people that may be actively contributing to Gpg4win on
the wald development platform. I've removed some old names
that are very likely to not contribute in the near future.

The list right now is:

https://wald.intevation.org/project/memberlist.php?group_id=11
Marco Pinto
Drew Northup
Stian Rødven Eide
Sascha Wilde
Emanuel Schütze
Werner Koch
Bernhard Reiter
Andre Heinecke
Colin Leroy

Let me now if I've removed someone by mistake!

We welcome all contributions to the Gpg4win Initiative!
There are several ways to contribute, I've seen a number of people helping
other on the forums as well, this is very cool!

Best,

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner