[Gpg4win-devel] [gpg4win-Bugs][6538] Compendium Filename Issue

noreply at wald.intevation.org noreply at wald.intevation.org
Mon Jun 9 11:56:02 CEST 2014

Bugs item #6538, was opened at 2014-06-09 09:56 by Chrys Mitchell
You can respond by visiting:
https://wald.intevation.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=126&aid=6538&group_id=11

Initial Comment:
Hi,

When downloading the English version of the Compendium PDF, the default filename is encoded with the "-de-" text rather than with "-en-", seeming to indicate the German version of the file. However, when opening the PDF file, I have verified that the English version is being correctly send, so it just appears to be a filename-only issue. (I have also downloaded the German version, and verified it is correctly tagged "de" and is in German.)