[Gpg4win-devel] wiki integration and front page

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Mar 6 09:12:52 CET 2014

On Thursday 06 March 2014 at 08:32:34, Werner Koch wrote:
> On Wed,  5 Mar 2014 17:18, bernhard at intevation.de said:
> >> Werner, just moved you BuildfromGIT to the front page.
> >> As you are in the TrustedEditorsGroup you should be able to change the
> >> front page. Can you please try?

> I am missing some context.  Is that about the wiki?

Yes.

> I have not looked at
> it for months - I am not a big friend of wikis as you should know.

It makes it easier for people to contribute and help to collect stuff.
I'm a big fan of wikipedia for instance.
There is no need that you personally use the wiki much.
I was just responding to some remark of yours.

And Niibe-San for instance has already entered some nice contents
about smartcard use.

Best,

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner