[Gpg4win-devel] gpg4win implemnetaion in our C# dot net project .

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Sep 3 10:55:53 CEST 2014

Hi,

On Tuesday 26 August 2014 at 16:07:10, Andre Heinecke wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - KW 35 03:16:53 PM dipak kumar wrote:
> > *We are looking for support for gpg4win implemnetaion in our C#  dot net
> >  project .*
> > *Please le me know if any API is availabe for encryption and decryption
> > logic.*
>
> Please do a at least minimal amount of research before asking questions on
> a Mailing List and then try to ask something more specific.

to me, I believe its fine if we get asked a question like this,
it usually means that people could not find the information by themselfs
easily enough. They went through the "hassle" to register for this email list
and then compose an email, they would not have done it, if the information
would have been available easier than this.

We should add some information to http://wiki.gnupg.org/APIs about C#.

> Minimal research: https://www.google.at/sea
[..]

*cough* recommending that a user gets tracked? ;)
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=gpgme+c-sharp
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=gnupg+c-sharp

did not give me a good solution fast, just saw gpgme-sharp
and that claims it is alpha and only for 32bit.

> You might also want to take a look at the outlook privacy plugin which does
> a lot of gpg interaction using C#.

Can you add this to http://wiki.gnupg.org/APIs?

Best,

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner