[Gpg4win-devel] Gpg4win 2.2.2 released

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Wed Sep 10 09:58:11 CEST 2014

Hi,

On Wednesday, September 10, 2014 09:52:27 AM Florian Holeczek wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> >> Could you update
> >> http://wiki.gnupg.org/Gpg4win/Roadmap
> >
> > Done
> > 2.2.3 (very minor bugfix release)
> >
> >     Fix -vanilla packaging to include gnutls
> >     Update assuan and libgcrypt as intended with 2.2.2
>
> Does this mean that the 2.2.2 packages available as of now are the final
> ones? I'm asking because there's no announcement on the announce lists.

Not so sure what you mean, we've decided not to change the 2.2.2 packages but
instead push out a 2.2.3 soon with the problems from 2.2.2 fixed. So yes the
2.2.2 packages (as announced) will not be changed but there will be a minor
update soon.

(We probably should have called 2.2.2 2.3.0 to indicate that the changes in
there were larger as the ones we intend to add now between 2.2.2 and 2.2.3)

Regards,
Andre

--
Andre Heinecke |  ++49-541-335083-262  |  http://www.intevation.de/