[Gpg4win-devel] Gpg4win without claws

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Tue Aug 4 11:04:05 CEST 2015

Hi Gpg4win-devel,

I've removed claws-mail from Gpg4win.

Packages are available here.

http://files.gpg4win.org/Beta/gpg4win-2.2.6-beta3.exe
http://files.gpg4win.org/Beta/gpg4win-light-2.2.6-beta3.exe
http://files.gpg4win.org/Beta/gpg4win-vanilla-2.2.6-beta3.exe

During installation you will get a message box prompting you to remove claws
installed with gpg4win if it was found in your gpg4win installation directory.
(See attached picture).

It would be great if you could test installation  / removal with those
packages. I did some testing myself of course but maybe I missed some
unexpected Problems.

Also if some of you who speak languages other then German could take a look at
the translations in gpg4win and translate that Dialog it would also be greatly
appreciated. :-)

Due to an issue with 2.2.5 (gpgsm --gen-key is broken in that version) We've
moved up our release schedule. I'm planning to release 2.2.6 early next week.

Regards,
Andre

--
Andre Heinecke |  ++49-541-335083-262  |  http://www.intevation.de/