[Gpg4win-devel] Gpg4win donations 2009-2015

Emanuel Schütze emanuel.schuetze at intevation.de
Mon Feb 9 13:18:35 CET 2015

Hi all,

today, I updated the overview of our received Gpg4win donations:

Total donations (since 2006):
  8729,65 EUR (= 406 donations)

Overview per year:
  2015: 2335,36 EUR (until 2015-02-08!)
  2014: 1267,89 EUR
  2013: 1847,40 EUR
  2012: 1489,80 eUR
  2011:  513,00 EUR
  2010:  582,50 EUR
  2009:  257,06 EUR
  2008:   43,99 EUR
  2007:	 324,75 EUR
  2006:	  68,00 EUR

(VAT will be deducted.)

You can find the current list of sponsors here:
(227 of 406 sponsors have allowed to publish the names)
   http://gpg4win.org/donate.html

Many thanks to all sponsors!!!
You like Gpg4win? Help the Gpg4win initiative and donate, please!

Read some selected comments of our sponsors from the last year:

  "Please continue your free development."
  "Thank you!"
  "Keep pushing and moving."
  "Please continue with the good work."
  "Keep up the good work!"
  "I don't use your program, but I recognize that it's needed."
  "Thank you for your continuing efforts at keeping it alive!"
  "Keep going!!!"
  "Keep up the good work! A true service to humanity."
  "Thank you for all your efforts and keep it up :)"
  "This donation and my sincerest appreciation to Mr. Koch."
  "You rock."
  "Congratulations!"
  "Danke für die gute Umsetzung auf WIN"
  "Please keep up the good work with open source intentions. Thanks."
  "I love you!"
  "I like software and projects that are free and open. Thank you so much!"
  "Wonderful software keep it up!!"
  "Sehr gute Software! Danke!!!"

Thanks again and best regards,
Emanuel