[Gpg4win-devel] [gpg4win-Bugs][6644] Uninstall did not complete

noreply at wald.intevation.org noreply at wald.intevation.org
Mon Feb 2 09:52:44 CET 2015

Bugs item #6644, was opened at 2015-02-02 08:52 by Ulrich Windl
You can respond by visiting:
https://wald.intevation.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=126&aid=6644&group_id=11

Initial Comment:
I tested gpg4win-2.2.3.exe on Windows 7 64bit. After the test I did an uninstall. The installer said it needs a reboot of the computer to finish (bad). After reboot, no further message appeared, and the program had vanished from the control panel. However the program directory and files were NOT removed. I consider this as a failed uninstall.