[Gpg4win-devel] Gpg4win twitter account

Ben McGinnes ben at adversary.org
Thu Nov 12 10:19:08 CET 2015

On 12/11/2015 7:26 pm, Emanuel Schütze wrote:
> Ben, many thanks! I just contact Alex.

I tweeted him a little while ago and unless he misunderstood me or I
misunderstood him, I might've called it a little soon and thus
would've lost that hypothetical wager.

Although the gpg4win account was copied in, so whether it's him or not
the owner will get some line of enquiry.  It's Twitter, it's not like
this would be the first time a miscommunication occurred.  ;)

At least the pinned tweet on the account points to the donation page;
a sure sign that whoever started it wanted to help.

Regards,
Ben